Subscribe to RSS feed
Read with Feedburner , or use your favorite RSS reader:
Should you need the RSS URL, the main one managed by Feedburner is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/Morija
Subscribe to RSS by email
You can also susbcribe to the feed by email. New posts will be delivered to your mailbox daily.
What are RSS and how to use them?
RSS stands for “Really Simple Syndication” : it is a way to easily distribute a list of headlines, update notices, and sometimes content to a wide number of people. In the case of Morija, we use it to distribute a feed of news and images related with the Museum, Maeder’s house activities, and the Festival. And you can use it to aggregate, through your favorite RSS reader, those news with other news of your interest elsewhere on the web : that way, you don’t need to check again each specific web site to gather your news. There are many ways for you to aggregate RSS feeds :
- Using your browser : with the latest versions of Firefox , Internet Explorer and Opera , you can gather your RSS feeds directly in your browser, and access them as you do with your bookmarks. Plseae check your browser documentatin or locate the RSS icon symbol.
- you may use add ons for Firefox (see review or browse add ons ) or Internet Explorer (search add ons : they will make this experience even more pleasurable.
- You may use an online service : just open a free account with Netvibes , iGoogle , or one of above services. They are the best to gather RSS feeds, but also a number of widgets, podcasts, etc !
- You may use gadgets for your desktop on Windows or Mac , or using Google desktop gadgets . RSS feed on Windows 7 Gagdet
- You may download a dedicated software like RssReader or just use your current e-mail application : Outlook (see tutorial ) or Thunderbid (see tutorial )