Morija Arts and Cultural Festival 2012 Launches Tomorrow !
Be ready for a great edition of Morija Arts & Culture Festival! Starting on Wednesday at Lesotho Sun in Maseru, the programme unfolds from Thursday to Sunday in Morija with music, theatre, poetry, art workshops, lectures & competitions. Do not miss Friday night Music Mix, Saturday Variety Show and Jazz & Famo Concert.
Morija Arts and Cultural Festival 2012 Highlights:
- Don’t miss the 5th Mohlomi Memorial Lecture with Prof. Njabulo Ndebele on Wednesday, September 26th, 6pm at Lesotho Sun. » Read more
- From Wednesday, 26 to Sunday, 30 September, the programme is packed with cultural events: dance, music, theatre, poetry, art workshops, lectures & competitions through the week. » See the programme
- Enjoy Friday night Music Mix, Saturday mid-day Variety Show and Saturday Night Jazz & Famo Concert. » Check out the artists
Be ready for an Exceptional Edition of Morija Arts and Cultural Festival!
- Find out how to get there, by car or shuttle » See map & directions.
- Book a guesthouse or private accommodation so you can relax and avoid night drives » See accommodation.
- Day tickets will be available at the venue. » Purchase a ticket from Computicket and Shoprite stores to avoid the queues.
- Check out all Practical Info.
A very special Thank You to all of our sponsors who help us bring Morija Arts and Cultural Festival to you. » See our list of generous sponsors.